Dr. Steve Altman PILLARS SCHOLARSHIP Fundraising Reception
Honoring Supervisor Ron Roberts
Thursday October 16, 2014 – 5:30 to 7:30pm
NSAD Art Center Gallery, 710 13th Street, East Village
Beer, Wine & Generous Appetizer Buffet
Tickets only $45
Additional Donations Welcomed
Tickets & Donations at Eventbrite:
The evening includes a reception with this year’s scholarship winners and our special honorees:
- Supervisor Ron Roberts – In recognition of his tireless advocacy on behalf of our built environment.
- NewSchool Alumnus of the Year, Umber Kazmi honored by the NewSchool Faculty
- NewSchool Faculty Member of the Year, Gilbert Cooke, FAIA, honored by the NewSchool Alumni Association
Proceeds from the event will fund the Dr. Steve Altman “Pillars” Scholarship. The scholarship supports NewSchool students of all disciplines whose academic achievement contributes to the four pillars of the NewSchool’s excellence:
- International Commitment
- Urban Engagement
- Environmental Sustainability
- Preparation for Practice.
The NewSchool Foundation is a federally-recognized 501(c)(3) non-profit.
All donations are tax-deductible to the full extent permitted by law.
The NewSchool Foundation supports the educational mission
of the NewSchool of Architecture & Design and promotes the
awareness, appreciation and understanding of architectural design,
landscape architecture, and construction in creating the
built environment and building better communities.